Modern Feng Shui
The Modern Feng Shui Guide will help you find inner harmony through the application of Feng Shui tips, principles and guidelines to your surroundings.

Feng Shui Guide, Feng Shui Decorating Tips and Feng Shui Information Videos:

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Declutter Declutter Declutter- How to Declutter Your Home and Life



Declutter Declutter Declutter- How to Declutter Your Home and Life - Declutter Your Home and You Will Declutter Your Life



Declutter, Declutter, Declutter-

If you declutter your home you will also declutter your life and declutter your mind. My initial interest in Feng Shui arose from a suggestion that my sister made tome one day when I was talking to her about feeling tired, drained and overwhelmed. My sister mentioned to me that perhaps the clutter and disorganization that accompanied a remodeling project might be to blame.

She had heard that clutter can affect your mind and well-being and I began to research the topic as I began to eliminate the clutter and disorganization that had overtaken my home and seemed to be slowly destroying my sense of harmony.

My research into clutter led me to the discovery of the art and principles of Feng Shui...a discovery that has changed my life for the better and set me on a life-long quest to achieve ever-greater mastery of the principles and art of Feng Shui.

I invite all of you to join me in my quest for greater understanding of Feng Shui and hope that you will begin to reap the benifits and begin to experience greater peace and prosperity.

Begin to organize and declutter your environement. If you don't need something or havn't used an item for six months, recycle it or throw it away.

Declutter Declutter Declutter- How to Declutter Your Home and Life