Modern Feng Shui
The Modern Feng Shui Guide will help you find inner harmony through the application of Feng Shui tips, principles and guidelines to your surroundings.

Feng Shui Guide, Feng Shui Decorating Tips and Feng Shui Information Videos:

Monday, March 1, 2010

Feng Shui Bagua Basics - Feng Shui Bagua Placement Basics Video



Feng Shui Bagua Basics - The Feng Shui Bagua Placement Basics Video-



Feng Shui Bagua Basics Video-

This Feng Shui Bagua basics video served as the starting point for me as I strove to take the next step in my journey to apply Feng Shui to my life and create a home and office environment that utilizes the principles of Feng Shui to maximize the flow of chi in my home and create a home and work environment to foster peace, harmony and prosperity.

Feng Shui Bagua Basics - Feng Shui Bagua Placement Basics Video